Thursday, July 22, 2010

Retraction...

I suppose an apology is in order. I spent an entire 20 minutes recounting my frustrations with the weather a few days ago...flipping out about the little lightning bolt things covering our local forecasts...and do you know what!? All my complaining was for nothing...because the clouds parted between the hours of 11am and 2pm on Tuesday (for swimming!). THEN, the rain held off from 9am until well after 2pm for our zoo trip. AND today the chance of rain had completely diminished. I'm also sorry you have had to sort of walk thru this little meltdown with me :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so glad it all worked out! Maybe your hissy fit led to us praying a ton, which made the weather think again about its plans..?

Jenna said...

Planning for back-ups doesn't sound like fun . . .glad it worked out in the end!

Jessica Townsend said...

Haha...I love that, Holly!
And truly, it was a nice lesson for me. Matthew & I were talking about it & he was like "Well, you have been praying about the weather...so why are you surprised it all worked out?"